NB 384 - Swallow
Building year 1951, imo no. 5346760. Delivered to Mij. Bodewes-Seven, Groningen. In 1960 she was chartered by H.S.M. and renamend ‘Dinkelstroom. In 1962 renamed to ‘Swallow’. In 1967 she was sold to K. Drent, Groningen under management of N.V. Kamp’s Scheepvaart & Handelmaatschappij. Her name became ‘Anna Drent’. In 1975 she was sold to M. Gigilinis, Piraeus and renamed ‘Elena G’. In 1980 she was sold to Th. Markesinis, G. Daglas & G. Aktipis, Piraeus and renamed ‘Grigorius M’. In 1986 she was sold to Brodarska Zadruga “Zora”, Split-Yugoslavia and renamed ‘Kapetan Vjeko’. In 1992 she was sold to Produzece Jadran Cargo, Split-Croatia. In 1994 sold to Produzece Anti-Plov, Zadar- Croatia. In 1997 sold to Produzece ZRN d.o.o., Zadar-Croatia. In 1999 she was renamed “Kapetan Bozo’.
« BACK TO GALLERY